The Terms and Conditions for the sale and execution of the Focus Hotels voucher (the “Terms and Conditions”) define the rights and obligations of the Customer and the rules for receiving and using the voucher issued by Focus Hotels S.A. (“Voucher”).
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions of the Focus Hotels S.A. Program should be understood as follows:
Focus Hotels or Partner – Focus Hotels S.A. with its registered office in Bydgoszcz, at 40 Fordońska Street, holding the NIP (Tax Identification Number) number: 967-13-47-422, REGON (National Business Registry Number) 341041740, KRS (National Court Register Number) 0000522623.
Hotel – any hotel managed by Focus Hotels S.A.
Voucher Holder or Holder – a person holding a Voucher. Voucher – a bearer document issued by Focus Hotels S.A. entitling to non-cash purchase of services from the Partner, bearing a hologram with a unique serial number.
1. A gift Voucher is a bearer document issued by Focus Hotels S.A. with its registered office in Bydgoszcz, at 40 Fordońska Street, holding the NIP number: 967-13-47-422, REGON 341041740, KRS 0000522623, issued in the form of a paper invitation bearing a hologram with serial number or a signature with a stamp of an authorised representative of Focus Hotels S.A. and a serial number, specifying the type of service provided by the Hotel.
2. A Voucher not complying with the requirements of Clause 1 shall be null and void.
3. The Voucher entitles to a single stay in a selected Hotel.
4. The Voucher may be executed in any Hotel.
5. The Voucher is not subject to exchange for cash or other services of the Partner and may not be the subject of trading other than specified herein.
6. The Voucher can be used only once.
7. The Hotel shall not be liable for a Voucher that has been lost or damaged after it has been forwarded to the Holder.
8. The Holder is not entitled to any claims against the Hotel for loss (including theft) or damage to the Voucher.
9. The expiry date of the Voucher is indicated on the voucher. After this date it shall become null and void and the hotel has the right to refuse to accept it.
10. The Hotel has the right to refuse to execute the Voucher if the damage to the Voucher makes it impossible to read or if there is a justified concern as to its authenticity.
1. The Holder is entitled to stay free of charge in one of the hotels within the offer included in the Voucher, specifying the number of stays, number of people, and board options. 2
. The Holder is obliged to book the stay in advance by email or telephone contact with the reception of the selected hotel.
3. The list of hotels and contact details can be found on: Focus Hotels
4. The Holder is obliged to inform the receptionist about the intention of using the Voucher at the time of booking and is obliged to provide its serial number.
5. Reservations can be cancelled until 6:00 pm on the day preceding the day of arrival. Otherwise, the Voucher shall be void.
6. If the confirmed reservation is not used, the Voucher shall be void.
7. The Hotel has the right not to accept a reservation on the date chosen by the Holder without stating a reason.
8. The Holder is not entitled to receive the remaining amount, when the value of the provided service is lower than the value of the Voucher.
9. The Holder is obliged to submit the Voucher to the receptionist during check-in at the hotel.
10. The Holder is obliged to pay in cash, by debit card or credit card for all additionally ordered paid services, for which the amount due will be charged according to the hotel's price list.
1. The valid version of these Terms and Conditions is available on the Focus Hotels website and for viewing at Focus Hotels.
2. The Holder, when making a reservation within their Voucher, declares that they have read the content of these Terms and Conditions, accept its content in full and undertake to comply with its provisions.
3. The Holder, by executing the Voucher, confirms the order to use it, within the scope specified herein.
4. Focus Hotels reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions. All changes shall be effective from the date of their introduction, after publishing the amended Terms and Conditions for viewing in the Hotels and on the Focus Hotels website.
5. All matters related to the stay at the hotel are regulated by the Hotel Regulations.
6. In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions and the Hotel Regulations, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
7. The Controller of the data is Focus Hotels S.A., ul. Fordońska 40, 85-719 Bydgoszcz. Personal data of persons using the offer are processed solely for the purpose of the implementation of agreements for the provision of hotel services and other related services, and after obtaining the consent, for marketing purposes and sending commercial information by electronic means. You have the right to access your personal data and the right to correct them, as well as the right to object to further processing of data for marketing purposes. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to implement the above mentioned purposes.
8. Any disputes arising from the performance of obligations related to the use of the Vouchers or the performance hereof shall be settled by the Court having jurisdiction over the registered office of Focus Hotels S.A.